Create Bubbles using Photoshop Learn how to create bubbles using Photoshop. It's very easy. Make many bubbles as seen below.Tags :- Photoshop 8 , Photoshop 7 trick , trick for Photoshop CS6 , photoshop PNG , Png Images , image png , png , transparent images , transparent png , psd , psd image , png free , download png , png for free , png blogspot , png photoshop , photoshop png images , images for photoshop , cs5 trick , photoshop tricks , photoshop tricks , photoshop background , photoshop psd , photoshop cs5, photoshop cs5 trick,
- Open a new file by clicking on File>Open.
- Make a blue color background by choosing the a blue foreground color and filling the canvas using the Paint Bucket Tool.
- Make a circle with Elliptical Marquee Tool. Press the shift key, so that the circle comes round.
- Go to Dodge tool. Select Brush as 29 or more depending on your bubble and Range as Highlights and Exposure as 50%.
- Then on the left corner of the bubble drag the dodge tool four times in the same place to give the highlight in the bubble.
- Make gentle strokes around the bubble with the dodge tool to get the following effect.
Your Bubble is ready, just press ctrl+D to deselect the outline of the circle.
You can make as many bubbles as you want like that, even small and big, just repeat the process.
Request:-Please give your valuable feedback to comment or 2 Min to share this post if you kind person.